Win a Wedding Ceremony
Happy Valentine's Day!
We know how hard the last few years have been, and that there are so many couples out there who are thinking ‘let’s just get married!’ – so if you’re looking for a wedding ceremony in 2022, then we have great news for you.
You can win a wedding ceremony at Riddle’s Court, Custom House or Strathleven House (one winning couple per venue). All are beautiful and unique in their own ways, from the city centre in Edinburgh to the creative hub of Leith, and a restored Palladian mansion in Dunbartonshire.
What can you win?
- The prize for this competition is a wedding ceremony at one of our venues – there will be three winners: one for Riddle’s Court, one for Custom House and one for Strathleven House
- Ceremonies must take place in 2022, on a Monday-Friday with dates subject to availability
- The prize covers the venue hire for a 2 hour wedding ceremony, all onsite furniture and decoration, and event staff time
- Drinks and canapes can be provided after the ceremony for an additional cost
- Any additional furniture/linen can be provided for an additional cost
- The ceremony can form part of a larger celebration where the venue can accommodate it (such as a full wedding or extended drinks reception) and the value of the competition prize will be deducted from the total cost
- For Riddle’s Court only: a two-night stay in the King’s Chamber can be added on, subject to availability, at an additional cost
- Capacities for the ceremony or additional wedding celebrations may vary between venues
The competition closes on the 14th March. For a copy of our full Terms and Conditions, click here.
There are three ways to enter this competition and win your wedding ceremony:
- When enquiring via our website, remember to quote ‘SHBTCEREMONY’ in your enquiry for a chance to be entered into the competition
- Visit our social media channels and follow the instructions there
Contact us, quoting ‘SHBTCEREMONY’ for a chance to win!
Meet our Events Manager
Posted on: 04.12.23
Let our Events Manager Taylah share why Riddle’s Court is a perfect venue for your big day and what makes the building so special
Small but mighty
Posted on: 09.05.23
Micro weddings, intimate weddings, elopements! Call them what you want, these wee weddings are here to stay
Can planning a wedding cause anxiety?
Posted on: 28.04.22
Wedding planning is a huge project, so it’s no surprise lots of couples struggle with wedding anxiety throughout the journey.